MJP Twitter Stories > Japanese Lesson

« Older   Newer »
~Hoshiko
view post Posted on 5/3/2011, 17:36

Japanese Lesson 1
Tweeting like a Pro in the Morning

-- This is our not completely serious series on what to tweet on certain occasions, when you want to use Japanese at all costs. This week's lesson: What to tweet in the Morning. Don't worry, we'll start out simple!!

Level 1:

Rui (SCREW): おはようございます( *`ω´) - Read: Ohayou Gozaimasu ENG: Good Morning (Smiley which is free to you interpretation as to the mood portrayed...)

-- Slightly more international:
Yugiri (DaizyStripper): おはよう世界。- Read: Ohayou Sekai ENG: Morning, world.

TMR Version:
TMR15: おは(´∀`σ)σYO皆の衆。- Read: Oha (Smiley) YO. Mina no Shuu. ENG: Morning, YO! Folks. (roughly...laughs)

-- OK, tweeting "Good morning" in various ways is one thing, but there is an important sentiment, most people probably want to express. Therefore let's move on to the next stage!

Level 2:

Tatsuro (MUCC): めっちゃ眠い(爆笑)- Read: Meccha Nemui (Bakushou) ENG: Pretty tired. LOL

Mizuki (Sadie): 眠いってばよっ(/ _ ; ) - Read: Nemui-tte-ba yo (Smiley) ENG: Sleepy...morning (/ _ ; )

Mao (Sadie): まだ寝たい。おふとんから出たくない。- Read: Mada netai. O-futon kara detakunai. ENG: Still want to sleep. I don't want to get out of the futon.

-- It's certainly getting more complicated! Some tweets are certainly getting the sentiment of a sleep deprived musician very well across with the tweets seeming as mumbled as the person tweeting them probably meant them.
However, we still have the "pro stage", so here we go!

Pro!!

ZERO (D'espairsRay): 寝て起きたら膝にアザが出来てた‼ 夢の中でサッカーでもやってたのかな? しかしどこにぶつけたんだろう?

Read: Nete okitara hiza ni aza ga dekita!! Yume no naka de sakka demo yattetano ka na? Shikashi doko ni butsuketandarou?

ENG: When I woke up after sleeping I had a bruise on my knee!! Did I play soccer even in my dream? But where did I hit against?

-- I am not quite sure, if you can actually make use of the last line, too often, but just in case - now you know how to say it! (laughs)
In any case, I hop you liked this episode of the MJP Twitter Stories and we'll see, what the next lesson will be! or should we return to food???

credit musicjapanplus xxdespairsrayxx

paxilam
view post Posted on 7/3/2011, 20:23

ahaha zero XD non penso tu sia l'unico che si ritrova con delle sorprese dopo una dormita hehe

anche il buongiorno di Takanori con la faccina è carina *^*

1 replies since 5/3/2011, 17:36   67 views